Starkiller - Experimental Jedi Armor
Date: Jan 28th, 2021
Last Updated: Feb 2nd, 2021
This .pak adds two more Starkiller models to the list, this time the Experimental Jedi Armor featured in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.
The models (helmeted and helmetless) contains several customization options including (31 total):
Head (3 total)
Helmet (2 total)
Physics/Cloth (3 total)
- Primary and secondary leather bits
Body (23 total)
- Various armor pieces
- Various straps and their clasps
- Boots, shirt, gloves, and detailing
- Various belts and clasps, and pouch
- Primary and secondary armor and leather pieces
- Smaller details for you to appreciate and more!
Extract the contents (single .pak file) provided within Starkiller-ExperimentalArmor.zip to your mod directory: <Vertex Installation Path>/MCS/UserCreatedContent
- Currently, cloth physics sometimes clip into the mesh and can be a little unsightly.
Model and materials: LucasArts/LucasFilm 2010
Skeletal Mesh: Vertex
If you observe any other bugs, have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me on Discord (Sareth) or leave a comment below. I am aware of the issues I posted above and will be working to fix them in the meantime. Please be kind and patient!